ISIS Applications

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

ISIS Durability

Yesterday I spent several hours assembling kit components in an effort to learn as much as I can about our product. After crimping wire for an hour, I was really curious why the the rubber seal that is crimped onto each wire, was covered in oil. I did a little research and this is what I found:

http://www.powerchemical.net/library/Silicone_Oil.pdf

The silicone increases the water repellency of the circuit by protecting the connections between the rubber seals and the wires. In fact, all ISIS products are completely waterproof. In addition, the Powercells, which are placed in the most undesireable places in a vehicle, are tested to withstand intense vibration, salt corrosion and heat up to 120 degrees Celsius. The ISIS system can hold up to just about anything you are building your vehicle for.

No comments:

Post a Comment