We have just finished testing and evaluating the updates to the inCODE software that will operate on 64-bit versions of Windows. This includes Windows 8.1 too. Here are the instructions to load and run the new application.
- Temporarily disable your virus scanning software.
- Go to http://www.embedinc.com/picprg/sw.htm and click on the install_picprog executable.
- Run the install_picprg executable.
- When the installation is done, plug the programmer into the computer. Let it find the drivers as necessary.
- Reboot the computer.
- Go to Programs/Embed Inc/Program PIC.
- Save your hex file to your desk top.
- Plug the programmer header into the ISIS cell to be updated. Make sure that the file name matches the serial number of the cell.
- Browse for the file and hit PROGRAM on the GUI.
The new user interface for inCODE looks like this:
If you have questions, please contact our technical department at (847) 232-1991 or email us at email@example.com.