ISIS Applications

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

First Day

Hi,


I'm Dan, today is my first day with ISIS Power. I joined ISIS to be part of the sales effort, so today and throughout the near future I'll be learning a lot about ISIS Power's products. I look forward to sharing a lot of what I learn through this blog. For example, today Max (he will introduce himself later) and I were given a history lesson on the origin of the ISIS Master Cell and Power Cells. One of thing that really stood out was the robust engineering under which the products were developed. The fact is, ISIS Power products were developed using world class power management specifications by the world leader in automotive circuit protection. On top of that the engineers that work here are here provide true best in class support for vehicle wiring that only experts in the field can bring. I already knew the ISIS 3-Cell Starter kit had several advantages over wiring a vehicle with traditional wiring harnesses (speed and ease of installation - saving time and money, flexibility and control - providing capabilities to add features and functions to your install), but I didn't realize how powerful the technology was in making the system more reliable and secure.



I really look forward to sharing more of the background behind the amazing products that ISIS Power has to offer.



Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment