ISIS Applications

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

V8TV Does It Again...

Well, I want to thank Kevin & Kelle Oeste for their continued support for the ISIS Intelligent Multiplex System.

They just edited and posted another great video showing off the ISIS features and capabilities. Check out the video that they shot at our booth at the SEMA in November 2009. You can see it here.

I have to confess that I was a little reluctant to watch this one. I spent the whole week at SEMA sick as a dog. I was doing everything that I could to not cough during the interview. At least my shirt was ironed.

Anyway... this shows off the most complicated install that we have out there. The guys at Custom Classics in Island Lake, IL built a remarkable 1971 Convertable 442. Everything about this car is extreme. Check out more details here.

If you haven't already seen it, the V8TV crew did a great video at the 2008 SEMA show. It shows off the features and benefits of the system and why ISIS offers you more than a traditional wiring harness. It's right on our main web page. Check it out here. Look for me in the wrinkled shirt.

Enjoy!

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment