ISIS Applications

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow Day at ISIS Power...

Hello Folks,

We're digging out from the dumping of snow that hit Chicago over the past few days.  We shut the offices down early Tuesday afternoon so that everyone could get on the roads early to make it home safely.  Even after I left at 3:15, it still took me over 3 hours to make my 17 mile commute. 

No one was in the office yesterday so please be patient as we go through he voice mails that came in while we were out of the office. 

We have a limited crew in today.  There are just a few of us in on the front-office side, no one from production.  We're doing what we can to keep up on getting orders out the door but we're at a standstill until UPS and FedEx can make some needed deliveries here.  I don't know if that is going to happen today. 

This is what I saw when I made it to the office today. 



This was the scene from the front of the building. 



We dug a path inside and we're getting to work.  Today is going to be a challenge as we catch up but we should be back in full force tomorrow. 

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment