ISIS Applications

Saturday, November 6, 2010

SEMA 2010 Coming to a Close...

Greetings to all,

The 2010 SEMA show has finally come to an end after 4 days of meeting people, demonstrating our new products, standing and talking.  All in all, I call it a success for us.  We came in as runner up in the Best New Engineered Product category for our inTOUCH MAX product, won a Global Media Award for our inTOUCH Mobile, met tons of new prospective customers and caught up with tons of our existing customers. 

Lots of people contributed to our success at this year's show.  I want to first thank all of the people that came by the booth to learn about the ISIS Intelligent Multiplex System for the first time.  They had a hands-on opportunity to learn how we can help them wire their cars easier. 

I also want to thank all of our existing customers who came by the booth to cheer us on, ask questions and introduce themselves to let us put a face to the name.  We spend a lot of time on the phone with our customers and we love to meet them in person. 

I also want to thank all of the customers at home who have been patient with us while we have been on the road this week.  We do our best to keep up with emails and voice messages while we are away, but I know that I am way behind. 

Finally, I want to thank our ISIS team.  Everyone went out of their way to make sure that his show was a success specifically Mike, Duane, Anna, Chris and his entire team at I Squared Engineering.  Honorary members of our team now include Kevin Hines from Special Editions and the entire Mischik family. 

I am sitting in the hotel with a lousy Internet connection and no USB cable so I can't download the pictures and videos off of my camera.  I'll do that when I get home tomorrow. 

Thanks again!

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment