ISIS Applications

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Greetings from the road...

Greetings from Indianapolis,

I am on the second let of our whirlwind tour of trade shows through the Mid West.

Mike, Arnie and I were in St. Louis yesterday at the NTEA Work Truck Show. We spent the day showing ISIS to truck builders, upfitters and body builders. In all cases, these guys are adding electrical functionality to their vehicles and wiring is a concern. Mike & Arnie are still there. I'm in Indianapolis now.

Jim, Duane and I got here this afternoon to set up the booth and get ready for the show. I also gave a seminar as part of their educational day on ISIS and the benefits that it offers to shops and professional installers. We had 124 people registered for the event. It was a full house.

I highlighted the features and benefits of ISIS, the advantages over traditional wiring harnesses and how it can improve the profitability for a professional installer. I got a lot of great feedback from the participants after the presentation.

The show kicks off tomorrow through the Saturday afternoon. I'll report back on how it went.

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment